Tuesday, October 17, 2006

"The Fountain Of Information" - Special Edition - "The Paint The Doors Program" UPDATE

"THE FOUNTAIN OF INFORMATION" - Special Edition - Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2006

Contents -
NOTICE
FREE-ADS
"THE PAINT THE DOORS PROGRAM" UPDATE


NOTICE - If you are reading this in print form and you have a computer or email address, please notify me of your email address so I can make sure you are on the mailing list since there is only limited print circulation.

FREE-ADS - (If you have anything you would like to advertise to your neighbors, please call me or send me an email and it will be published in the next edition(s) of "T.F.O.I." until you cancel the Ad.  This includes units "For Rent" or "For Sale", etc.  Just call me with the information or send me an email.)

 
"Suzie Homemaker's" provides reliable cleaning service for residential homes and commercial offices and has 25 years of experience.  Suzie already provides cleaning services for several of the other owners here at FCC and her rates are very affordable for weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or one-time cleaning arrangements.  These services are available in the Metairie and Kenner area and you can reach Suzie at 504-343-6848.

 
"Neighborhood Home Services" provides everything from Handyman Services to full residential construction and renovation.  NHS has been involved in the gutting and rebuilding of dozens of the damaged condominiums here at Fountain Court.  I know many of these units inside and out as far as plumbing, wiring, air-conditioning and structural issues.  I am experienced in all phases of renovations and if there is something I do not or cannot do, I have other contractors that I can call in, such as Licensed Electricians, Licensed Plumbers, Licensed Air-Conditioning & Heating Repair, etc.

 
Feel free to contact me during normal business hours or in the event of an emergency and I will do the best that I can to assist you in your time of need.  I have nearly ALL of the emergency equipment and supplies to make needed repairs to most of the things that can go wrong around Fountain Court.

"THE PAINT THE DOORS PROGRAM" UPDATE -

I recently painted a front door on a unit that I was doing some renovation and painting work on and the "old" brown door paint that I got from Charlie was a different color from the "new" brown paint that the painting crew used on the trim around the doors.  I'm not sure if the Board or the former manager approved this color change, nor am I sure if the "new" brown is replacing the "old" brown.  I'm waiting to hear back from one of the Board Members to find out if I need to paint the doors in the "new" brown or if they are going to have the painting crew re-paint the trim with the "old" brown.  The "old" brown more closely matched the authorized brown color for screen doors and windows and was more of a chocolate color where the "new" brown is just that... brown.

As soon as I know something definite about what the proper color is or will be, I will move forward with "The Paint The Doors Program"... unless the Board decides to paint all of the doors and/or the trim, which is what should be done since all of this painting is being paid for with YOUR MONEY.

Until next time... let "The Fountain Of Information" flow!!!!!

Sincerely, your friend and neighbor,

Lenny Vasbinder, Unit 94, TFOI Editor
Ofc.-504-621-1870   eFax-413-318-0742
TheFountainOfInformation@Gmail.com
http://TheFountainOfInformation.Blogspot.com 

Brought to you by:
http://www.NeighborhoodHomeServices.com 
Gutting & Tearouts, Insulation & Drywall Installation, Cabinets Installed, Trim & Finishing Work, Flooring, Windows, Painting - Interior & Exterior, Handyman Services, Homeowners Contractor's Agent (HCA)

No comments: