Saturday, October 07, 2006

LATE BREAKING NEWS - "The Fountain Of Information" - Saturday Night, October 07, 2006 - SPECIAL EDITION

"THE FOUNTAIN OF INFORMATION" - SPECIAL EDITION - Saturday Night, October 07, 2006 - LATE BREAKING NEWS
 
CHET HINGLE HAS RESIGNED AS MANAGER OF FOUNTAIN COURT CONDO'S -
 
I have heard from a couple of sources who all heard it from a usually reliable source and the late breaking news is that Chet Hingle has resigned as the manager of Fountain Court Condominiums. 
 
Also, as previously reported, the current Board Members are still looking for additional "Under-Board Members", "Assistants" and "Committee Members" to help with Board Meetings, providing input and ideas, assisting with various committees, such as a "Beautification Committee", "Finance Committee", etc.
 
This is a very, very good thing to finally be happening at Fountain Court.  It means that YOU as owners will start to have more input and control over things that happen to you around here.  With more people involved in the Board Meetings, there will be a far less likely chance of the "conspiracy of silence" that happened while Chet Hingle was in charge of things.  I'm hoping this will also mean that this newsletter will become a "friendly" newsletter, rather than an "advocacy" newsletter.... but if things ever go awry again, you know I'll be ready to be an advocate on behalf of the owners at Fountain Court.
 
FREE-ADS - (If you have anything you would like to advertise to your neighbors, please call me or send me an email and it will be published in the next editions of "T.F.O.I." until you cancel the Ad.)
 
"Suzie Homemaker's" provides reliable cleaning service for residential homes and commercial offices and has 25 years of experience.  She already provides cleaning services for several of the other owners here at FCC and her rates are very affordable for weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or one-time cleaning arrangements.  These services are available in the Metairie and Kenner area and you can reach Suzie at 504-343-6848.
 
If you would like to advertise your business, condo for sale or rent, or any other applicable "Want-Ad", please send me a quick email or call me at my number near the bottom and I will publish your ad in the next edition, which is scheduled for November 01, 2006 but there may be Special Editions published prior to that date.

 
"Neighborhood Home Services" provides everything from Handyman Services to full residential construction and renovation.  NHS has been involved in the gutting and rebuilding of dozens of the damaged condominiums here at Fountain Court.  I know many of these units inside and out as far as plumbing, wiring, air-conditioning and structural issues.  I am experienced in all phases of renovations and if there is something I do not or cannot do, I have other contractors that I can call in, such as Licensed Electricians, Licensed Plumbers, Licensed Air-Conditioning & Heating Repair, etc.
 
Feel free to contact me during normal business hours or in the event of an emergency and I will do the best that I can to assist you in your time of need.  I have nearly ALL of the emergency equipment and supplies to make needed repairs to most of the things that can go wrong around Fountain Court.
 
IN CLOSING -
 
Thank you for putting up with my rants and raves over the past year but remember... I was only publishing the complaints and concerns of your neighbors here at Fountain Court Condo's. 
 
Until next time... let "The Fountain Of Information" flow!!!!
 
Sincerely,
 
Lenny Vasbinder, Unit 94, Editor,  504-621-1870
LNVTM1@gmail.com  NHSNOLA@gmail.com
http://www.NeighborhoodHomeServices.com
Gutting & Tearouts, Insulation & Drywall Installation,
Cabinets Installed, Trim & Finishing Work, Flooring,
Windows, Painting - Interior & Exterior, Handyman
Services, Homeowners Contractor's Agent (HCA)
 
 

No comments: