Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Fountain Of Information - 4/21/2009 - "WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET OUT?... THAT'S WHAT WE WANT!"

As many of you already know, there is active litigation (the first of a couple of lawsuits to come) going on between FCCA versus Suzanne Halprin and myself... and vice versa.

FCCA, through their attorney, Clarence Favret III, took my deposition on Monday, April 13, 2009. While the deposition is a total of 90 pages, I am going to report the exchange that took place at one point in the deposition which pretty much confirms the fact that FCCA, the Board and manager admit that they have been harassing Suzanne Halprin and me for the past ten months because "they" (the Board/manager) want me out of FCCA, mainly since I report the truth about what they are doing. This exchange will also further my efforts to have the ACLU join in our case against FCCA for FCCA's attempts to silence "The Fountain Of Information" so they (FCCA Board/manager) can do what they want to folks around here with little or no opposition to their sometimes illegal, immoral and unethical activities.

This is why the title to this issue is called "WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET OUT?... THAT'S WHAT WE WANT!", since that is what Clarence Favret III asked me and told me in my deposition in a LOUD voice when he realized he wasn't intimidating me.

Here is the actual verbatim exchange from the printed deposition:

Q = Question by Clarence Favret III on behalf of FCCA and Alcor since Al Oglesby was there and continually conferred with Favret.
A = Answer by Lenny Vasbinder

...

Q. Do you have to live there?
A. Right now, yeah.

Q. Why?
A. That's where I live.

Q. You can't go get your own place? (there was no "you" in the printed deposition)
A. Why would I want to?

Q. Because it's such a bad place to live?
A. It's not a bad place. It could be better, though.

Q. No, I'm asking you.
A. I love America. America needs -- (to change some of the government actions that are going on right now but I'm not going to leave America because of these actions... I choose to stay here and fight for our country to be GREAT once again!)

Q. Answer my question, Mr. Vasbinder. Do you have to live there?
A. I have to live in America.

Q. Do you have to live in this particular condominium building?
A. Right now I do, yes.

Q. Why? Why do you have to live there?
A. Because that's where I live. It's where I choose to live.

Q. Why do you have to live there?
A. It's where I choose to live.

Q. But you feel comfortable calling the manager all these names, using all these words, thinking that the board screws the owners and all that, but you still want to stay there?
A. And because -- Yes.

Q. You're enjoying this, huh?
A. No, I don't enjoy it. For a year, I didn't publish anything because they weren't screwing people over, but once they started screwing -- When Ryan -- When Ryan --

Q. Why don't you just move? Why don't you move? Why don't you just get out?
A. No.

Q. That's what we want!
A. I know that's what you want.

Q. That's why you're staying.
A. That's why I'm not (moving).

Q. That's right.
A. You're right.

Q. That's right.
A. You're absolutely right.

Q. You got it. You got it.
A. When Ryan (Lee, the President of FCCA) came out in his underwear and told me (and another female resident) to shut up and go inside, that just so happens to be a couple of days before this newsletter went out (and you all started harassing Suzanne and me).

...

I added a few things in parentheses ( ) to help clarify what was being said since I am only printing a couple of pages of the 90 page deposition.

More info about the countersuit and other illegal activities of the Board/manager will be coming soon!

Until next time, let "The Fountain Of Information" flow!

Lenny Vasbinder, Editor
TheFountainOfInformation@gmail.com
http://www.TheFountainOfInformation.Blogspot.com
Cell-504-621-1870 eFax-413-318-0742

Advertisement:
Lenny Vasbinder NHSNOLA@gmail.com
Cell-504-621-1870 Fax-413-318-0742
http://www.NeighborhoodHomeServices.com
P.O.Box 74031, Metairie, LA 70033-4031
Handyman Services, Lawn & Garden Care, Residential Contractor, General
Cleaning & Trash Hauling, Etc.

No comments: