Friday, April 17, 2009

New Yahoo Group for Owners/Residents of Fountain Court Condos

Sorry but this was originally sent out via email on March 07, 2009 but I guess it never made it to the blog so I am reposting it today.

You may get an email from the Yahoo Group owner, Suzie Halprin, #65, but just in case your spam filter hides it from you, I wanted to let you all know that this group is now up and running for folks to be able to post their own messages and replies about the going-ons at FCC. See the group's home page at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Fountain_Court_Condos_Metairie_LA
for more info and if you sign in with your Yahoo ID, you can Join right from the home page on the group. If you do not have a Yahoo ID, you can still join.. I think. I've never tried to join a Yahoo Group without using an ID but it seems like I've seen others that have done it.

If you have any questions, you can email or call me or email or call Suzie at 504-343-6848 or suziehomemakers@gmail.com

I'll still publish and be the editor for The Fountain Of Information but this group will be handled by Suzie and might not be as partisan (in favor of the owners) as I am. ;-)

All unit owners, residents and board members are invited to join and participate.

Lenny Vasbinder, Editor
TheFountainOfInformation@gmail.com
http://www.TheFountainOfInformation.Blogspot.com
Cell-504-621-1870 eFax-413-318-0742

Advertisement:
Lenny Vasbinder NHSNOLA@gmail.com
Cell-504-621-1870 Fax-413-318-0742
http://www.NeighborhoodHomeServices.com
P.O.Box 74031, Metairie, LA 70033-4031
Handyman Services, Lawn & Garden Care, Residential Contractor, General Cleaning & Trash Hauling, Etc.

No comments: