Saturday, February 11, 2006

Fw: "The Fountain of Information" - October 31, 2005 - Editorial Reply to Chet Hingle's recent confrontation and cursing to me (Adult rated content)

Dear Sultan Mirza and readers of "The Fountain of
Information":

As you know, I sent out an email today, at 12:14 p.m., CST,
announcing the fact that letters were hung on the door knobs
of most of the vacant units downstairs in the back
courtyard. Since most people are not living in their units
and since so many of you have asked me to keep you informed
of any events, I notified you via email and took the time to
call several people that I did not have an email address
for. Most of you thanked me for letting you know about the
letter on your door.

About 1/2 hour ago, as I was entering my unit, #94, Chet
Hingle was coming out of James Williams (Board Member) in
unit #79.

(WARNING - ADULT RATED CONTENT IN THIS NEXT PARAGRAPH)

Chet Hingle hollered my name so I stayed out on the balcony
and I walked towards him and met him near the entrance to
unit #75. Chet proceeded to tell me "You are not the
manager here. You do not have any right to email or call
people and tell them information." I replied that "I know
I'm not the manager but I have every right to email or call
anyone that I wish if they have given me their email address
or phone number for that purpose". Chet then proceeded to
say, "YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I replied, "You're an
idiot!" and I then decided to ignore his comments and as I
walked away, he continued to curse me out.

I guess Chet Hingle does not think you have any rights as
owners of your units and now he thinks he can take away my
God given and Constitutional right to Freedom of Speech!

Other than notifying my neighbors and the readers of "The
Fountain of Information", I did not confront Chet Hingle in
any way, shape or form and I did not reply to him using any
vulgarity.

I have seen him talk to other people like this but this is
the first time that he actually talked to me like this so I
am reporting it to the President of the F. C. C. A. for
appropriate action.

Is this the way the manager is supposed to talk to owners,
tenants or guests on the property? I think not!

Sincerely,

Lenny Vasbinder, personally and as Editor,
"The Fountain of Information"
Brought to you in part by:
Neighborhood Home Services, LLC
http://www.NeighborhoodHomeServices.com
Hurricane Damage Cleanup, Sheetrock & Flooring Removal, etc.
http://lennyvasbinder.blogspot.com
504-621-1870 eFax - 413-318-0742
NHSNOLA@Gmail.com LNVTM1@Gmail.com

No comments: