Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Fw: Fw: FCC Info

Hi Sultan,

I've been hearing from several tenants... that when they
went to Chet to ask him for information, he told them, "Go
ask Lenny, he's the manager!" and then ignored their further
questioning.

You could have told me that I was hired. Do you need my
social security number for payroll? Where am I supposed to
pick up my checks? :-D

How long are YOU going to allow Chet to act this way to
people? You know he has cursed out over a dozen people. He
has walked off on dozens of others. He has been rude to
countless numbers. When will YOU make him start acting like
the so-called professional manager that he is supposed to
be?

James Williams also told people the same types of things.
You know that I only started reporting the information that
I learned because the people around here were desperate for
information and Chet and the Board were not doing their jobs
of communicating to the people. As you saw in the emails
today, it has been two months since my first OPEN LETTER and
still, most people have not heard anything specific from
Chet and/or YOU! Why won't you just tell them ALL of the
information that you know so they will not be further
traumatized by this disaster?

Still your friend.. but I expect ALL OF MY FRIENDS to do the
right things in life.. as best they can!

Lenny Vasbinder,
http://www.NeighborhoodHomeServices.com
Hurricane Damage Cleanup, Gutting & Tear-Outs,
Sheetrock & Flooring Removal, Handyman Repairs,
Homeowner's Contractors Agent (HCA), etc.
http://lennyvasbinder.blogspot.com
504-621-1870 eFax - 413-318-0742
NHSNOLA@Gmail.com LNVTM1@Gmail.com

No comments: