Thursday, February 16, 2006

Fw: "The Fountain of Information" - SATURDAY NIGHT LATE BREAKING NEWS - IT'S RAINING INSIDE MANY UNITS!!!!!!

"The Fountain of Information" - Saturday, November 26,
2005 - LATE NIGHT EDITION

HEADLINE - IT'S RAINING INSIDE MANY UNITS!!!!!

Of course, it's raining inside of my unit, #94, in a couple
of spots, since NOTHING was done since the hurricane to
repair the many leaks in the roof over my unit. I guess
I'll be up with my buckets all night. I should have went
out tonight and said "TO HELL WITH THE FCC BOARD MEMBERS AND
MANAGER" and just let my unit flood but that would also
cause damages to the downstairs unit, #69, who is in the
process of renovating after the flood.

BUT EVEN MORE ALARMINGLY, IT'S RAINING INSIDE UNITS 61, 62
AND 63 IN THE NORTH BUILDING OF THE REAR COURTYARD. Nearly
all of the lights are out in those three downstairs units,
except for the bathroom lights in #63, so it was too
difficult for me to tell where all of the water was coming
from but there was 1/4" deep water on the floors of the
entire rear rooms of each of those units. I'm not talking
about little leaks... I'm talking huge puddles of water all
over the floor.

I guess the slab leans back towards the Interstate in the
NORTH building. Unit #63 had the least amount but still had
some water in the back bedrooms and kitchen area. #62 and
#61 had LOTS of water on the floor in the back bedrooms and
kitchen areas. I did not check #64 since there are no
lights in that unit. I did check unit #88 and there is
water coming into the kitchen and rear bedroom from around
the A/C opening in the roof. I know that unit #89 has
started renovations so I hope that his roof isn't leaking
right now.

I met some guys working on Unit #90 and they said nobody is
living there at the moment but there probably will be,
starting December 1, 2005. They did not have any buckets
out for their potentially leaking roof. They did not want
to leave it open so I could check it tonight and put buckets
out if necessary. I hope and pray that #65 does not get
their new sheetrock ruined if #90 is leaking. I also hope
that #93 is not leaking too badly which would mess up #68.
I do not have access to many of the other units to check on
their condition.

EDITORIAL REPLY -

Oh well.. what can I say? I've warned the Manager and Board
Members in writing numerous times, including the Board
President, Sultan Mirza who gets "The Fountain of
Information" at his email address,
Sultan.Mirza(at)Gmail.com, BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ABOUT
THE ROOFS!

I guess anybody with new damages can SUE THE MANAGER AND THE
BOARD MEMBERS PERSONALLY for any new damages since suing the
Association would only amount to suing yourself. The Board
Members who have steadfastly ignored my written complaints
and warnings should be held PERSONALLY AND SEVERALLY LIABLE
FOR DAMAGES since they insisted on keeping the NON-Manager
in charge even though he was on unemployment and even though
he has MIS-MANAGED the roof repairs and owner communications
for the past two months.

FURTHER, THE BOARD AND NON-MANAGER CONTINUE TO IGNORE THE
BYLAWS AND COMMIT MALFEASANCE IN OFFICE, FOR THEIR CONTINUED
IMPROPER ACTIVITIES RELATED TO THE INSURANCE
SETTLEMENTS!!!!!

Oh well.. back to my buckets!

Until next time, let "The Fountain of Information" flow!!!

Sincerely,

Lenny Vasbinder, Editor
"The Fountain of Information"
Brought to you in part by:
http://www.NeighborhoodHomeServices.com
Hurricane Damage Cleanup, Gutting and Tear-outs,
Sheetrock & Flooring Removal, Handyman,
Homeowner's Contractors Agent (HCA), etc.
http://lennyvasbinder.blogspot.com
504-621-1870 eFax - 413-318-0742
NHSNOLA@Gmail.com LNVTM1@Gmail.com

No comments: